- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务?？翁每梢晕蠹姨峁┬碌囊贫捌教?让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
??? ??? ??? ??????? ??????? ??? ??? ???????
1. Some people prefer to finish the assignment a long time before the due date; While others prefer finishing assignment right before the due date. Which one do you prefer?
2. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past those young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition from the past that is no longer common but that you wish still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish that still popular.
3. Things always change in an unexpected way. Please describe a thing you have recently done that, ten years ago, you never imagined you would do.
4. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of encouraging people to reuse bags and stopping providing it for free.
5. Many people like to choose to shop and buy items through internet, but some people do not like. Give specific details and examples to explain the disadvantages of buying items through internet.
6. Many students are asked to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester. What are the disadvantages and disadvantages of this?
7. Children need to learn to cooperate and get along with others when they grow up. Please give examples of how adults can help them acquire those skills.
8. School is planning to forbid the use of cell-phone on campus. What do you think are the effects of the policy?
9. Your foreign friend wants to come to your country and what things do you suggest him to do and not to do to be polite and respectful.
10. If universities are given financial support to develop researches, which one do you think
would receive more benefits?
1) To predict whether more accurately.
2) To clean rivers and ocean.
3) To deal with out space.
11. Which of the following functions of the smart phone will benefit students the most? 1. Listening to music 2. Recording the lecture 3. Taking pictures
12. What is your opinion on the following statement: students should be allowed to take snacks and beverage into classrooms?
13. Older people sometimes wish they knew something when they were younger. Is there something that now you wish you knew when you were younger?
14. The university is organizing a visit to one of the following workplaces—a science lab, a business office, or a TV studio. Which will you choose to visit and why? Please include reasons and details in your explanation.
15. If you have an opportunity to go to a free class during the weekend，which of the following would you choose to go to public speaking, starting your own business, or photography and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
1. Some people answer mobile phones and reply text messages when they are meeting friends in person, others think it is not a polite thing to do when they are already having a face to face conversation, what is your opinion on this matter?
2. Some people believe that class discussions should be part of the grade. Others believe that only written assignments and exams should be part of the grade. Which one do you agree and why?
3. Would you prefer an interesting professor with a strict grading policy or a boring professor with a loose grading policy?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: It is easier to teach students in primary school than it is to teach students in university?
5. Someone choose to work in a small company or organization with a few workers. Others prefer to work in a large company or organization with thousands of employees. Which do you think is better?
6. If you have more money, you want to spend your money on objects like clothes and electronic devices or spend your money on experience.
7. Some people like to use smartphone or other navigational device to guide their road while traveling, some prefer to ask around, which do you like to do?
8. Some people believe that we should not discuss about the private activities of the popular people, like movie stars and singers. Do you agree? Why?
9. Some people prefer to listen to music while they are studying or working. Others prefer to stay in a quiet place while they are studying or working. Which way do you prefer?
10. Some people think students should study in the classroom while others believe they should visit the museum or the zoo. Which do you prefer and why?
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the popularity of the technology that focuses on entertainment, people read fewer books than before.
12. Many people think that students study course materials more effectively by taking exams, while others think that students learn more effective through doing other activities such as writing paper or completing projects, which do you think is more effective for students to learn.
13. Some people like participating in performance like theatrical or musical show. Others prefer to be in audience watching those plays. Which do you prefer?
14. Which one do you prefer when you have a disagreement with your friends: speaking directly face to face and through phone calls or sending an email and text message?
15. Do you agree or disagree that students would learn more if the teachers assign them with more schoolwork?