- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务?？翁每梢晕蠹姨峁┬碌囊贫捌教?让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
??? ??? ??? ??????? ??????? ??? ??? ???????
Addperiods, commas, and capitalization. Do not change, add, or omit any words.
1. When it began to rain he closed thewindows.
When it began to rain, he closed the windows.
2. As soon as the rain began the childrenwanted to go outdoors they love to play outside in the warm summer rain I usedto do the same thing when I was a child.
As soon as the rain began, the children wanted to go outdoors. They love to play outside inthe warm summer rain. I used to do the same thing when I was a child.
3. Jack got to the airport early after hechecked in at the airline counter he went to the waiting area near his gate hesat and read until his flight was announced.
Jack got to the airport early. After hechecked in at the airline counter, he went to the waiting area near hisgate. He sat and read until his flight was announced.
4. Jack walked onto the plane found hisseat and stowed his bag in an overhead compartment.
Jack walked on the plane, found hissear, and stowed his bag in the overheadcompartment.
1. Underlineeach adverb clause.
2. Sue was in the other room when the phonerang as soon as she heard it she ran to the front room to answer it.
3. Sue was in other room when the phonerang. As soon as she heard it, she ran to the front room to answerit.
Punctuatecarefully. Pay special attention to the verb tense usage.
1. Since I came to this city, I’ve met alot of nice people.
2. Just as I was falling asleep last night,a mosquito buzzed in my ear and woke me up.
3. I was late. By the time I got to theairport, my plane had already taken off.
4. One of my friends gets nervous everytime she has to perform in public.
5. I will be here until I have completedmy education.
6. I will remember my wedding day as long as I live.
7. I heard the phone ring while I was inthe shower.
8. Once summer comes, the traffic on thehigh way becomes heavier.
9. Shortly before I put supper on thetable, the cat demanded to be fed.
10. I have been in this city for threeyears. By the time I leave, I will be able to speak English fluently.
11. The last time I was with my family,I was 24 years old.
1. Since I came to …
2. Just as I was falling asleep last night…
3. I was late. By the time I got to theairport …
4. One of my friends gets nervous everytime …
5. I will be here until I …
6. … as long as I live.
7. I heard … while I …
8. Once summer/winter becomes ...
9. Shortly before I …
10. I have been in … for … By the time Ileave, I …
11. The last time I …